Saturday, February 2, 2013

I am becoming one of those Blogging Mom's

I am doing it! I am becoming one of THOSE blogging moms. Make fun of me if you want but I am excited about it. I am almost positive that there are people out there just dying to know more about my life--haha just kidding. Trust me I know that my blog is very ugly right now but I have no idea how to fix it, so it will be receiving a makeover from Bailey! She is awesome at it! Click Here to check out her blog!

Most of you know I am a new mom, so I spend most of my time with this little munchkin!

I also spend some of my time at a booth down at First Fridays. For those of you that don't live in Kansas City First Fridays is a fun event that happens once a month down town. It is filled with fun vendors that have booths with repurposed vintage goodies :) We take crap like this...
and turn it into a fun booth like this


And stay tuned for a business I am going to start called "Signs from Scraps." I will be making custom signs from my husband's furniture scraps. 


That's all for now! 
Hayley 




1 comment :

  1. I am trying to figure out how to follow you! Emma is so darling!!

    ReplyDelete